经典台词

寻找梦幻岛百度云|寻找梦幻岛经典台词

经典台词 2018-03-29 点击: 手机版

【www.zhugexiaochuan.com--经典台词】

寻找梦幻岛经典台词

  Sylvis L. Davies:Mother: You should have been in bed half an hour ago, Yound Men.

  I am afraid i've grown hopelessly too lax in my own discipline.

  翻译:孩子们,你们半小时之前就就应上床休息了。我怕我平时太纵容他们了。

  J.M. Barrie: Nonesense, young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.

  And then before you know it, they are grown.

  翻译:不好这样说,孩子们不该被强迫去睡觉。当他们醒来的时候又老了一天。

  忽然之间,你就发现他们已经长大了。

  Peter D.: What did you bring me over here for? it is absurb. it is JUST a dog.

  翻译:带我来那里干什么?荒谬,这只是一只狗

  J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? JUST? Porthos, don't listen to him. 翻译:walk near Peter Porthos dreams of being

  a bear. And you want to dash those dreams by saying "he's just a dog"? What a horrible

  candle-snuffing word! That's like saying "He can't climb that moutain, he's just a man"

  Or " That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just?

  翻译:只是一只狗?只是?porthos,不好听他说。Porthos一向想成为一只熊。然后你却无情地说

  “他只是一只狗”,把他的梦想打得支离破碎。这是多么悲哀、扼腕的话语啊。那就像是说,

  “他不能翻越那座山,他只是一个人”或者“那不是钻石,只是一颗石头。” 只是?

  Peter D.: Fine then, Turn him into a bear, if you can.

  翻译:好啊,你能的话,就把它变成熊啊!

  Peter D.: What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? "It's only a chest cold?"

  翻译:这一次有你和母亲有打算要告诉咱们什么?“只是着凉了”吗?

  J.M. Barrie: We havn't decided anything.

  翻译:咱们还没有决定。

  Peter D.: Stop lying to me. I am sick of grown-ups lying to me.

  翻译:不好再说谎了。我厌恶大人对我说谎。

  J.M. Barrie: i am not lying to you. I don't know what's wrong.

  翻译:我没有骗你。我也不知道哪里不对。

  Peter D.: "Father might take us fishing" that's what she said," in just a few weeks."

  And he died the n ext morning.

  翻译:她告诉我,父亲可能几个星期后就带咱们去钓鱼。然后他第二天就死了。

  J.M. Barrie: It wasn't a lie, Peter. That was your mother's hope.

  翻译:这并不是一个谎言,peter,这也是你母亲的心愿啊。

  Peter D: He barely moved for a week... but i started planning our fishing trip.

  翻译:他一个星期都没有动静了。而我却开始计划咱们的钓鱼之旅。

  J.M. Barrie: I will never lie to you. i promise you that.

  翻译:我保证我不会骗你。

  Peter D.: NO. All you'll do is teaching me is to make up stupid stories and

  pretending that things aren't happenning until... i am not blind. i won't be made a fool.

  翻译:不!你只会叫我编造一些无聊的故事,然后假想一切都安好,直到……

  我不是瞎子,我也不好被当作傻瓜了。

  Mrs Snow: i am afraid it's all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn't it?

  Time is chasing after all of us, isn't that right?

  翻译:我想是那鳄鱼的功劳,不是吗?时刻一向在追赶着咱们,不是吗?

  J.M Barrie: Sit down, Peter.

  翻译:坐下吧。

  Peter D.: Mother pasted it back together after i ruined it. and then i saw the play.

  i just started writing and i haven't been able to stop.

  翻译:我把本子毁了后,母亲都把它粘好了。我看过那场戏了。

  我又开始写了,我会继续写下去,不会半途而废。

  J.M. Barrie: She would be very pleased to know that.

  Listen, i've just spoken to your grandmother and i am staying for good.

  翻译:她知道你这么做,必须很高兴。我刚刚跟你祖母说了,我会永远和你们在一齐。

  Peter D.: I am sorry i was so horrible.

  翻译:抱歉我刚刚态度那么差。

  J.M. Barrie: Don't worry.

  翻译:别放在心上。

  Peter D.: it's just... i thought she'd always be here.

  翻译:我只是以为,她会永远陪伴着咱们。

  J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, She is because she's on every page of your imagination.You will always have her here, always.

  翻译:我也是这么想。然而,其实她一向都在,在你每一年的想像之中。

  <翻着peter的本子>她会一向都在那里的。

  Peter D.: But why she had to die?

  翻译:那她为何必须要死呢?

  J.M. Barrie: I don't know, boy. When i think of your mother, I always remember how happy she looked sitting there in the parlor, watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. You can visit her anytime you like, if you just go there yourself,

  翻译:孩子,我也不知道。当我想起你母亲的时候,我就想起她坐在客厅里看关于她家庭的那出戏的时候,

  里面有她永远长不大的孩子,是多么的愉悦。她去了梦幻岛。你一个人的时候,能够随时去探访她。

  Peter D.: How?

  翻译:怎样去?

  J.M. Barrie: By believing, Peter. Just believe.

  翻译:只要坚信就行,Peter。只要坚信。

  Peter D.: i can see her.

  翻译:我看见她了。

  J.M. Barrie: So many perfect days. I really began to believe we'd go on like that forever.

  翻译:那些和她多么完美的时光,我曾认为咱们会永远那么愉悦。

  Peter D.: Oh, Stop it. She wasn't going to stay with you forever.

  she had a husband, my father. She never cared the way she did to him.

  翻译:噢,不好说了。她不会永远和你在一齐的。

  她有丈夫的,是我的父亲。她对你和对他永远是不一样的。

  J.M. Barrie: I am not trying to replace your father. i could never do that.

  翻译:我不是想要代替你父亲的位置。我不会那么做的。

本文来源:http://www.zhugexiaochuan.com/wl/289/

推荐访问:梦幻西游经典台词
相关推荐